Cast & Crew PCard+ gives businesses complete control over the cards in real time.
Business Owners and Admins can set limits on each individual employee or utility card in real time.
You can proactively set spending limits and spend categories, as well as set limits around where and when the cards can be used.
You can even turn a card off or on at the click of a button.
To adjust a card’s spend controls, navigate to the Manage Cards link at the top of your page. On this page you can view all of the cards on your account, the categories allowed, the days of the week the cards are active on, each card's individual spend limit, how much is available to spend on each card, and when the spend limits will reset.
The On/Off switch for each card allows you to temporarily suspend use of the card. When the switch is turned to “Off,” the card cannot be used. Any transaction attempted on a suspended card will automatically be declined. As soon as the switch is turned back to “On” the card is enabled and the spend controls set on the card are active. Note: The On/Off switch is only visible for cards that have already been activated.
Click the gear icon to the right of the card information to reveal the granular spend controls Cast & Crew PCard+ offers:
- Enter a spend limit per period of time (e.g. day, week, month) or an "available until" date.
- Choose days of the week for when the card can be used, perfect for known expenses that occur on particular days
- Select categories for merchants types at which the card can be used
- Choose whether to allow international transactions
- Allow or prohibit "Card Not Present" transactions, meaning transactions that don't require a card to be inserted or swiped into a physical card reader
Hit “Update Card” to apply your spend control elections for the card. As soon as the controls are updated, the changes will take affect immediately.